Saturday, April 4, 2009

Way to keep up, MonaVie!

Yesterday was the first day I've actually craved MonaVie. That's right. Craved it. I had forgotten to take it in the AM, and by the time I got home from work, I was more than ready for a glass of it. I just love the stuff!

Even more exciting, MonaVie will be introducing a new energy drink into the marketplace June 20, 2009. From what I understand, the product is 8.5oz., and will be $2.50 per can, and sold in cases of 28. It will be made of 8 ingredients, and leave you without the jitters of those other caffeinated beverages. How cool - I can't wait to try it. I'm not a big fan of energy drinks, but with a recipe similar to MonaVie juice, I'm sure this one will taste great! I'll let you know more, as soon as I learn more.

Make it a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment